Tuesday, February 17, 2015

learning two.zero continued: what would I change?

Everyone learns in a different way.

For instance, I cannot be taught through a book or a lecture. I do not enjoy reading and the only time I read is when I'm being forced for a class or I find a really really good book. But other than that I do not read and like I said I have a really hard time reading and comprehending what I read and that's why I have to read it 2 or 3 times.

There are not many things I would change about the educational system but a couple things I would change is the way each individual is being taught. The way students take tests and what is going to help them study more and gain a better knowledge of the material. I think they should take more time on each individual to help them be more successful in learning. Make them actually want to learn and study.

By all means I'm not saying to make it easy because learning should be a challenge but not challenging where no one wants to learn.

I've never really had an opinion about the educational system but now that I am becoming more aware of it I am gain more knowledge of what can be changed.



No comments:

Post a Comment