Wednesday, January 28, 2015

my facebook page is up and running... kindaa

Alright so my Facebook page is finally up. I didn't really do much to it just added a profile and cover picture, so I still need to write more about it and what I'm promoting.

So, pretty much my brother looked up crocheting videos on YouTube and taught himself how to crochet. I was really impressed on how quick he picked it up and how amazing his final projects turned out. I just want to promote him and how talented he is.

I will be posting about 1 or 2 posts a week to show you the process of crocheting and his techniques. Also, I will post videos of him crocheting and then his final projects of all the items he makes. He can pretty much crochet anything he sets his mind to. His self-motivation just really impressed me and motivated me to get him out there. I just want to show everyone his talent and that maybe one day he will want to start his own business.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Let-me-hook-U-up/322928321236711 

No comments:

Post a Comment